Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by whatif, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whatif

whatif Well-Known Member

I feel my self dying inside a little more everyday I've Bern putting on a fake smile then my cutting is turning to stabbing my sleep is less than 2 hours a day then I don't know what I was thinking but the shop sold xxxx wtf I have to many mix things going on in my head I'm gonna do something stupid I just feel it
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Maybe if you write about it something will emerge for you. I find that when I am most confused, I can sometimes find my way by doing that. Also, know my PM box is always open if you would like to share what is going on
  3. vapourdwarf

vapourdwarf Active Member

Yes i have alot of trouble sleeping myself and my memory is like a goldfish the one thing that helps me is making lots of lists and putting them where they are obvious if they are a bit private they are written in some sort of code that only i can desipher. Also i keep a small pad by my bed so if i am woken by worries i can write them down and try to deal with them in the morning.

since then it has help relieve some of my sleeping problems but not all of them. Ihope this helps in some way.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Have you used the diaries on here.. Maybe getting it out of your head will help..You have been around for a while so you know you can talk to any of us.. My pm box is open..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.