Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by The Last Outsider, Feb 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have more curiosity about death than life despite the fact that I am only 21. I'm pretty sure my life will be mostly suffering; loneliness, depression, anxiety, self-hatred, disgust, anger, disillusionment. But death can be one of two things: nothingness which would be best or finding out why in the hell I was thrown into a world in which I would suffer and die. It is very tempting and alluring, death, whereas life is very painful and hopeless. Curiosity kills cats supposedly, why not humans too? But really I know there is nothing to find out. Oblivion is what I crave most of all.
  2. LipsOfDeceit

LipsOfDeceit Well-Known Member

There's a lot in life to be discovered (other than suffering and whatnot) like love, friendship, more love, happiness and more love. Why don't you divert your curiosity to that instead?
  3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

as they say, curiosity killed the cat.
    But just think, you can stay, experience life, all the things it has to offer. bungie jumping madness all the wild things! and then find out what death holds.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I've been on this earth for 53 years and haven't found the answer myself..I don't want to kill myself anymore but I still think about suicide everyday..I don't want to be here.. Ive filled out a DNR and a living will.. So when my time comes I don't have to worry about the hospital pokeing and prodding me.. Just let me go..I think I have cancer because my lungs hurt all the time.. I still smoke alot..I've been smoking since I was 12..Your still yooung so you have time to explore other paths.. You still have the chance to fall in love..
  5. i'm an extreme social phobic and far too fucked up for anyone to ever love me. i gave up that pipe dream years ago.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.