curious dream

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by bhawk, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

the other night my partner fell asleep and within 30 seconds she groaned once then all of a sudden started speaking a foreign language, it was interactive as i tried to mimic what she was saying and she actually taught me the sentence i was mimicking, she was in full blown conversation with me and i had to try to explain i was english (i cant communicate very well with foreigners except arabs) once she got the point she made a clear effort in the language to speak slower. she woke up but did not believe me, she fell back to sleep and again within the exact same time frame she was asleep and talking and taught me other sentences. the next day i got in touch with a good friend who confirmed it was fluent italian, a language which neither me nor my partner have ever bothered to learn, i dont believe it was information randomly picked up subconsciously as the content of the conversation was far too complex.

luckily im a competent hypnotist and have been doing past life regressions for 6-7 year and so im going to try to find the root of the italian although it wont be for another 4 days as im going to be working away again. once im back and have had a chance to hypnotise her i'll put what is said on here, just wondering if many people on here have had the same happen as its the first time ive seen it? (although i often talk of my life in northern Ireland as a farmer and say names and have a very strong accent....i also used to have dreams of the giants causeway as a child although i didnt know what it was......confusing as im am a sceptic:rolleyes:)
  2. requiem46

requiem46 Active Member

I don't think I've ever talked about random stuff I didn't know while sleeping or seen someone else doing it while I was present, but I think I've read it does happen sometimes.

No idea about what causes it exactly, but keep us informed, sounds interesting :cool:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.