curious!! (probably a trig.)

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by bluekangaroo, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluekangaroo

bluekangaroo Active Member

okay, so i don't want to commit suicide, it's just i want to see a lot of blood. And lately i've been eyeing the veins in my wrist. So i was wondering--once i slice one of those babies open, how serious will it be? Like, the bleeding. will i be able to stop it easily? Because i don't want to have to like go to the hospital or anything. So i thought i should ask before i do it, just to double check.

oh, and if any of you know if you have to be a certain age to buy slim fast in the us, that'd be greatly appreciated as well, :). thanks
  2. VoodooWolf

VoodooWolf Member

i work at target we sell if and i'm pretty sure you don't have to be a certain age

and i'd stronly advise against what you are planning i'm in the catagory of cutting and it is a hard thing to break... i too liked seeing the blood...course i had other reasons too but yeah

but to answer your question you will bleed a lot maybe not die or pass out depending on how but it is hard to stop and you can under estimate things very easily i'm lucky to still be here due to that reason alone... so yeah wouldn't try that
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Dont do can bleed to death and even if the bleeding stops you might cut thru a nerve or tendon and lose partial or all use of your hand
  4. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

I wouldn't. Unless you want to run the risk of not being able to use your hand.... just dont do it. It ain't pretty and it aint worth it either. Veins arent as lethal as arteries, but the arteries in your wrist are just under your vein... if you cut to one of those... just dont do it, ok?

take care

5. Ashes

Ashes Member

i heard if you pop that vein, you're dead within minutes. and you dont want to die. i'm not advocating cutting, but you're probably better off further down your arm. theres still blood, but you can go deeper without serious harm.

but obviously, to not cut at all would be best! please try your best not to! but i've always been curious about the wrists too. i was always too afraid to cut them. if you do, let me know how it goes. i dont mean to sound crazy or nosy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.