Cut again after 3 months

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Warpedsanity, Feb 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warpedsanity

Warpedsanity Member

As the title says it's been some time but last night and today was too much for me I got really depressed and just cut and I did as well this morning. I'm still depressed tonight but haven't cut again this seems to be the worst since I've never done it back to back before. I feel kind of lost right now fear I may start it again after going so long without it I just feel bad about myself now I hope I don't start doing it again.
  2. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you start to feel better soon.

If you feel lost, talk to us.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you harmed yourself hun what is it that has triggered this sadness perhaps if you can share it here so we can support you through it
    I also hope you can reach out to your doctor or someone you trust in real life for support.
  4. Warpedsanity

Warpedsanity Member

It may sound weird but going out to a live music venue as a way of getting out of the house got me to really end up depressed the next day. I've had bad social anxiety for awhile I don't really have any IRL friends besides one that I see from time to time. But the experience made me feel more alone and more inept socially just sent me down a bad path. Which I'm already struggling with trying to fight off all of the negative thoughts daily I guess it just causes me to break down. The bad part is I did it on Sunday night then Monday morning I cut again. I only have a few online friends I can tell and I currently don't go to a doctor, I also can't afford any therapy unfortunately.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.