cut again trigger

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Bonez, Nov 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonez

Bonez Active Member

cut again last nite wanna do it again jus makez me feel happy an safe lke im in control, jus feel so angrya after it arms hurtrin but all i can fink of is cuttin again seein da blood drip down is all dats goin throu my head razor blade is nex 2 me an im tryin so so hard not 2 reach 4 it ma head is so full of stuff an cuttin is da only way 2 jus get rid of it jus dontk kno wot 2 do :sad:

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

if you feel like you need to, you should try some coping technichs, i know is not like cutting, but you should try, or at least try to get out for a wolk, or somewhere where you can`t do it. somewhere to distract your mind.
    i`m here if you want to keep talking

3. riz

riz Senior Member

My advice is similar to Jane's. Sometimes you need to get away from your situation. Going out for walks are really helpful for me, especially when it's raining or snowing. I get pains from the cold and that calms me down a bit. Also helps me forget about what was happening at the time.

Cutting is a progressive problem. If you don't find ways to cope with it, it ends up getting worse. That's the key. Catching it early.

Next time you want to cut, please come here and find someone to talk it out with you in a chats or in one of the threads. Here you can find other salvations from your pain.

Please stay safe and PM me if you need to.

With love,
    RiZ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.