Cut again...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Will, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will

Will Staff Alumni

Went great for so long...:( Months, but then this last time was the third time within a month. Except I've beeng etting more frequent. I did it a fewe days ago, but my razors are all dull now...I have nothing left. I've gotten close to breaking my fingers, but it's just too much when it comes down to it...

Sorry, chose not to tell...thought maybe it would've went away, but guess not...
  2. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

oh hun, even if it had gone away talking about it is still really good, i've found that to be the thing to help me most, and without talking it just doesnt go away.
    Please remember you've gone for a long time without doing it, is there something thats happened recently that could be causing relapses?
    :hug: you're not alone hun x
  3. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

hey if you need to talk just pm me, i´m here to listen to you
  4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I am sorry about that hun. I hope life gets a bit better for you soon. If you need to talk, you know I am always here for you, you have my MSN. :hug: :hug:
  5. Will

Will Staff Alumni

Thanks, I really didn't think anyone would say anything...

What triggers me....I think I'm just left alone alot....and if I think too much when I'm alone, I start wanted to hurt, and stuff. Before I know it I'm cutting and trying to bleed. My razors are so dull, it's like disappointing, I can't even cut. I just get more and more angry.

I'm just another 'hurt myself' because people (namely girls) don't like me at all...

Sorry, I just needed to rant or whatever...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.