cut free...?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by taranama, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taranama

taranama Well-Known Member

just letting every one know that i've been cut free for the past 17 days. i've quit cutting. i've stopped, and i'm never doing it again. i've decided that cutting is a part of my life that i just don't need right now. i've just walked away from it.

its been easier than i thought it would be as well. on the 29th of february i had a complete anxiety attack, and cut myself for about an hour solid, i was in a very bad way, i was panicking, and freaking out and hyperventilating and cutting and freaking out more and cutting more. it was about 10pm and i was in my pj's. there was a storm outside too, and the only thing i could think of was to run down to my friends house and beg him for help. thankfully he was there, and gave me the kick up the hole i needed. so now..17 days and counting! he told me it takes 20 days to form a habit, and 20 days to break it...so i'm 3 days away from a cut free life, and i'm fully convinced i can do this. :biggrin:

2. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Thats fantastic! Good luck on your journey, and if you need any support, please PM me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.