Cut myself today for the first time in months

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by BlackKitty, Nov 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackKitty

BlackKitty Active Member

I thought I was threw with cutting myself, but today I surprised my self by doing it. I had a really stressful day at work, so bad, it made me never want to come back to work again. I was being really hard on myself and wondering how am I ever going to get out of my current situation. I took out my box cutter and started cutting on my arm. After a couple of slashes, I started to cry, and I cried for a half and hour. Just frustration that my life isn't where I want it to be at all. Disappointment in myself, feeling like a failure. I live with my mom, and I knew I couldn't tell her exactly how I'm feeling, because she will get upset and then start yelling at me. I am a very lost soul. I wish my life was changing for the better...

2. th3silent0ne

th3silent0ne Well-Known Member

I've gone some time without cutting as well, till a couple weeks ago. My cause seemed like relapse. I understand the feeling of defeat in that regards. Before 2 years ago I too was living with my mom. I too couldn't talk to her about this stuff or my feelings. She was emotionally abusive. Sorry, I can only share my experience as an understanding. I'm not any good at comforting words. I just hope you can find strength in the midst of the chaos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.