Cut *poss trig*

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Marshmallow, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

So yeh, last night was the first time i'd cut in ages and to be honest it felt good. It hurts like hell today but whatever. I can see myself going right back to where i was before. Having a major problem with cutting. Usually i throw away the blade in disgust with myself. I didn't last night. I kept it. Put it in my box. I want to use it over and over again. I want my body to be as fucked up as i am. It will be soon.

Even right now im struggling with the urge. Its getting stronger by the minute and i don't think im gonna be able to hold off much more.

2. Emptysoul

Emptysoul Well-Known Member

throw the knife away then so you cant cut, i do but i keep finding new ones
  3. Rockster

Rockster Guest

:hug: as you told me vikki there are plenty of alternatives to this. And you have come out of it once before you can do it again, we are here for you
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Vikki,

I'm sorry your feeling so low that you felt the need to cut. I agree with Emptysoul..throw away the knife. Keep yourself occupied with something else hun, if the urge becomes too much then get out of the house and take a walk :hug:

I'm here if you need to talk :)
  5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

meh meh meh!

Thats gonna scar :mad:

Fucking stupid!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.