Cut up Inside

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by mixedemotions, Feb 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mixedemotions

mixedemotions Forum Buddy

So... I feel like shit and no matter what I do I cant get out this fowl mood, the urges wont stop and its getting to the point where its too much to bare. I've been having a really bad time recently and I have no where to hide any more.

All I want to do is cut soo badly. I dont want to die, I just want to cut. I want that rush, I wanna feel high, like nothing could stop me. I wanna see the blood pour, i wanna feel the tears running down my cheeks and the sting in the line.

I've got to the point where I dont care if people see them. If they cared, then they'd understand. I feel like shit and need my kick. nothing else will do it. i've tried. i'm so fucked up. lost. im cut up inside. my head hurts with all the throughts and my heart bleeds thinking about them. one cut would do it. well i think. i dont know.

Fuckin Hell I really need to Cut

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is a coping skill to release the dam pain do something else do something that will help you not harm you. go out side run listen to music call someone please don't harm you don't do that you are too important if youwant to feel pain hold on to an icecube till your hand aches draw red blood on your arm but don't cut okay get rid of your tool and just go for a fast run outside release the energy that way. take care of you please

3. mixedemotions

mixedemotions Forum Buddy

currenly sat with music blasting in my ears. seems to be helped for the moment. but it wont be long until it fades.

I soo need to Cut. I wish I didnt feel like this. I wish I didnt care so much :(

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Good for you for trying keep busy okay try to get outside for a bit buy something special just for you. Something that will bring you comfort You fought it so far keep it up the urge will subside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.