Cut Wrist attempt

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by MagicFerret, Jun 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MagicFerret

MagicFerret Active Member

Has anyone cut there wrist before,i cut mine the last night then just wrapped it up in a towel and fell asleep. I was very drunk and just wanted to die. luckily i must have missed a vein although i wish i had. Nw my wrist is numb around the area and it hurts and feels like something is moving around when i touch the area. its bad and hurt like hell when i did it.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

You really ought to get that checked out, even if you missed the artery, you might have damaged the tendons.
    Have you had any problem with using your fingers?
  3. Savsta

Savsta Active Member

get it checked out , its very easy to get infections , if your worried about them thinking it was a suicide attempted just say a peice of glass did it or something.
  4. distress

distress Well-Known Member

I understand where you are coming from and have done the same thing and my advice to you is PLEASE go get it checked out. There are to many problems, even if you think you have missed something you may have hit something else example it feels numb and not to mention the risk of infection. Hope all is well PM me anytime

Keep safe
  5. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

i have to agree with everyone above get it checked out just go to a pharmacy or something and like savsta says you dont have to tell them what happened
    if you cant face that keep it clean and use clean bandages

is it still bleeding??
  6. Catfreak

Catfreak Active Member

I second all of the above. Please take care and keep us updated x
  7. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

I know you said people who cut wrist but i cut my forearm but i'm gonna count that, if it's numb there is a very really chance you have cut a nerve, i know it's hard please go a&e and or your doc's. Regards.
  8. Shakatak

Shakatak Account Closed

What you think is moving around in there is most likely your tendon. I severed mine when I attempted. They told me it's only a supporting tendon since I haven't lost any movement in my hand or fingers.
  9. Dude111

Dude111 Well-Known Member

Your very lucky!!!!

I have always felt that a FAILED ATTEMPT is a savure from the spiritual world and should be a sign that things will most likely get better if you hang in there!

Please get your wirst checked out MagicFerret!!!!
  10. cooteville

cooteville Member

If you can deal with it yourself(ie cleaning, controlling bleeding ect) I attended hospital when I cut my wrists and ended up sectioned as an involuntary patient, not a situation you want to be in
  11. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Hello MagicFerret,

I would recommend you go to the first aid department and get your wrist checked up - please do so.

This failed attempt shows that part of you, maybe 1% actually wants you to live - i want you to hold onto this part.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.