Cut

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Brokenness, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brokenness

Brokenness Well-Known Member

I was trying to get my head in right place to actually see a doctor today. I felt so miserable last nite and couldn't sleep. It is surprising how dispassionate I was while I cut myself. Its self sabotage I'm sure, I won't dare to see doctor with obvious slashes on wrists.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You can see your doctor hun he or she will understand and get you support you need so you do not have to self harm
    Hugs toyou

3. Brokenness

Hugs ty

4. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Please speak to your dr about how you feeling he/she will recommend the best course of action x

5. scarlettdrknss

scarlettdrknss Well-Known Member

talk to your doctor. they don't judge. they don't overreact or anything, they will find a way to help you. they understand, they're meant to deal with problems. i have visited doctors with cuts on mulptiple places and they all made sure i was in treatment and i was getting help.

6. Brokenness

I actually did go to doc. Huge progress for me. I didn't explain much, I kinda freeze up and just can't. But he gave me ativan and cipralex. I just need to keep going til these things kick in.

7. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

hopefully you will be feeling lots better soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.