Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DownwardSpiral

DownwardSpiral Well-Known Member

After almost five weeks of feeling fairly good. The thoughts had gone away and I was productive at work and feeling as though the therapy and meds have helped.

That was until this week.

All of a sudden I started noticing the thoughts pop into my head. Those thoughts combined with a very stressful week have not been a good for my mental state. I had a few too many drinks this evening and finally decided to pick up one of the utility blades I keep in my medicine cabinet. I have never picked one up even though I see them every day. In fact, I had stopped thinking about using them.

I picked up the blade and cut a few lines into my inner thigh. It felt good but not as great as I would have expected. I then put the blade to the vein at my wrist. Something kept me from cutting deep but I did press the blade into my skin.

That "crisis" has passed for now. I feel better but still feel as though I could do it again. In fact, I know I will.

Anyway, thanks for reading. I just needed to get this off my chest.

2. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Perhaps one of the reasons why the thoughts pop backed in to your mind, was because of the stressful week you were having. Try to keep your self distracted during times of stress.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.