Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by claudiuuuu, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claudiuuuu

claudiuuuu Member

I cutmyself yesterday... I was a little bit drunk... i just cut my writs and "sleeped" over the sink... I never told anyone this.. I think im loosing it... I think my mom saw my cuts.. The problem is I wanted to do this again... Im always overreacting and getting to dramatical when Im sad.. Sometimes I want to be sad... I got few friends and I never had a gf before.. I just think that nobody likes me (exept my parents,if they do..).. I got rejected from a girl again.. It happend like 20 times before... I dont know what to do... Im going to highschool this year and I hope my new classmates dont see my cuts.. I feel like a freak and I want to do this again... but why... could some1 explain me what to do... i never did this before....
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Claudiu, Welcome to the forum :hug:

I think you should talk to your mom about it, and see what you both can work out together? Maybe she can help you get into therapy or check out school counselling services. Please,don't keep all your problems bottled up inside, you need to get them out. A problem shared is a problem halved :)

Good luck!
  3. claudiuuuu

claudiuuuu Member

I just cant... anyay she thinks that im emo or somthing like that.. and im so scared of telling her cuz i think she will look at me like a freak... ive always been like this with no friends... the pc games realy got me so instead of going out to make friends just playd online games... and i did this like 3 years or somthing... im so shy and im scared of talking to people... i think that im ugly and wierd and that nobody would want me as a friend if they knew what my life is like... my dad used to drink alot and he always got into a fight with mom(he never beat her) and mom was crying and i just couldnt take it.. this happend from the age of 5 to the age of 10... each time im sad i just think of all the sad memoryes to make me even sadder,, i dont know why.. i just cant stop... sometimes i dont sleep or only sleep 3 hours... i had a imaginary girlfriend.. i just want some1 to care about me.... thats all i realy need but nobody realy showed up... my dreams of life are wierd... sorry about spelling and other..
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are not weird and your mother won't think your crazy she will want to help you. If you can't talk to your mom phone crisis line and talk to somewhere there they are kind people who will help you. Phone your doctor okay
  5. claudiuuuu

claudiuuuu Member

I dont know what to do... I cant I realy cant talk to people face to face about this... I barely talk here...Maybe it will just pass away...
  6. Littlewiji

Littlewiji Well-Known Member

Take it from me, shit rarely just goes away. You need to act, or it'll fester.
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Well talking to some one on crisis line is not talking to someone face to face The people on these lines will give you coping skills. Your mom knows and this is very painful for her talk with her and get her to take you to hospital or your doctors to get you some councilling It does not go away not until you have dealt with the pain you are in. Talking helps so open up and get help okay You will need support so get it through school councillor or your doctor. take care
  8. confuzzle

confuzzle Well-Known Member

I had a period of time that I cut.
    You are asking what to do?
    First, you need to get yourself away from any and all objects that you cut with. For me it was two razors, and it was hard to throw them away, but I managed through the help of a close friend.
    We are here for you, and we can help see you through this.
    Cutting is never an answer, and there are better ways to cope with your problems.
    Trust me on this.
    Next time you feel like you want to cut, try pinching or putting your hands in ice? That might help.
    Im always open for PM. *hug*
  9. claudiuuuu

claudiuuuu Member

its ok now... im trying to change a lil more.. i realy got over this.. but now i got another problem wich might be of psyhical nature (dont know if i wrote well)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.