Cut

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Decode, Nov 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Been haering a voice telling me to cut and do other stuff. I just did what it said, i've never done that before. It's telling me to cut deeper.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

if you are hearing voices then time to call for help yes your doctor let know what you did and what the voices are saying now call crisis line NOW okay Call for help before you do more harm to you Tell the voices to shut up you are not going to listen to them and call for help now.

3. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

I don't have a crisis line, been struggling to tell my doctor, i don't think she will believe me.

4. total eclipse

then call the emergency number at you hospital and let them know what is happening

5. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

I can't phone them i'd get lauged at, i don't want to waste their time. I might drop in the hospital later to see if i need stitches, doubt they'll do anything though.
    I'm well worried about telling them about voices, i keep hoping they'll go away haven't even told my doctor.

6. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

You need to get some help now if you are hearing voices, its not to late.

Please get some help before you hurt yourself even more.

xx

7. total eclipse

Please don't worry about telling your doctor okay or them they will not laugh they will help you okay They will give you medication to get the voices to go away. please tell someone soon okay

8. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

I have a appointment in a week ish, my last doctor wasn't reallt comforting last time i told him i was depressed and i didn't go back for two or three years, i'm pretty wooried i will not be believed, i've been seeing her for a while i never told her lots of stuff i'm scared. Whats worse this is all my fault. If she doesn't believe me i'm gonna be a mess,.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2010
  9. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

You have to try, please dont feel scared and this is not your fault.

:console:

10. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Thanks, but it is my fault. If i tell my doctor and she doesn't believe me, that is it i won't be going back i'm well scared and i really need my anxiety meds. I need that support. I don't mind telling them, i'm scared i won't be diagnosed and i'll just look like a wierdo and it'll be on my record, i know that will tip me. I hate this.

11. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Hey decode I'm so sorry not been on here for a while and just seen your thread, your always supporting me I'm sorry I've not been here. This is going to make me sound like a complete hypocrypte (sorry cant spell) but please try not to do what the voices tell you - they are the enemy and do not want the best for you. You need to tell your dr, make an earlier app see if you can see her tomorrow, she sounds like she's been ok so far, maybe write it down like we said before and then you have no way of backing out from telling her. I will msg you the crisis line for the exter area, i'm not too sure about the somerset area but they'd be able to give you that number or hopefully help you there and then xx massive hugs xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.