Cute cat?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Petal, Feb 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I think this is a beautiful picture of my niece's cat and wanted to share. Millie is brain damaged from abuse, we are taking great care of her now, this is a lovely pic from christmas [​IMG]

2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Wow! She looks lovely to me... Lucky her to have such a great and wonderful home now. :-D

3. Clementine

Clementine Well-Known Member

Aww she is adorable! That's really sad about her being brain damaged from abuse, I hope she still has a long life. Thank god for people like you and your niece who can give cats like her a second chance! Keep us updated on Millie!

4. Petal

Awwww thank you mister :) And thanks clementine, the cat behind her is also a rescue cat, he's mikey :) They are a delight =)

5. Clementine

I didn't even see the other cat! lol! Mikey looks just as adorable! What a cute pair!

6. Petal

Awww thank you! They keep each other company and believe it or not even get along with our king charles caveliar dog! I love them all <3

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Aww both cats look really sweet :) I bet the dog is too :)

8. Clementine

I love when cats and dogs get along, haha. That's really nice to hear tho, that even though they are rescues they can still get along with other animals!

9. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

"Cute" is an understatement. These two look so adorable I'm almost petting the screen.

10. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Awwww, they're both so sweet! Did they play with the ornaments on the tree? Lucky little rescue cats to have a good family now and lucky family to have them! :)

11. Lux

Lux Well-Known Member

oh my gosh! so adorable <3

12. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

:cats009:

13. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Cute! What does brain damaged cat do differently from other cat? I don't think I have met a cat that's brain damaged.

14. Petal

Awwww thanks everyone. They are cutie pies and a pleasure to have :)

@drownedfishonfire millie doesn't actually do anything different, at christmas they were playing with all the baubles and lights at christmas!! I am glad there's no difference between them really 'cos they're such fun and sweet :)

15. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Love cats delight in Christmas stuff.

16. little lucy

little lucy Active Member

Aww so cute! Thank goodness you are taking care of her now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.