Cute things....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Tearsarescary, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Tearsarescary

Tearsarescary New Member

Their TERRIFY me. To DEATH....they......waaahh

Post and i'll explain better...*sigh* It hurts too much...

I've been needing serious help with this issue for years now and I need serious help with it. Help coping with cute things, their effects on the human brain, ext ext....and the meanings to my terrifying attachments to all things cute that i'm afraid will kill me one day in some way, possably my whole soul...

HELP! *sigh* I need to cry really badly now...thank you...for helping me relize it's...okay.......

2. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Why would they?....

3. Tearsarescary

Tearsarescary New Member

I hear liking 'cute' things makes people NEED others more or something....although I found a solution to that; when I leave my home, i'm gonna pretend i'm an old lady. And find my way into a senior citizon home, somehow....

I also heard 'disliking' cute things fills poeple with...a lot of....hate.....*sigh*

It's okay...i'll just sign up to live with old people one day....:cake::donut:

I guess.:ghost::mellow: :confused:

4. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

ack!

so... cute things make some people unhappy?
    >< I've been trying so hard to project the image of a 'cute' person because I figured it wouldn't make anyone hate me!!
    As usual- I'm doing things all wrong! >< I guess there's no way that I could make sure that no one hates the sight of me... and that's why I hate being in public.