Cuter than Trouble????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazibell

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

thats how my cat lays! hehe
why no tell Jenny? hehe
madz

Jenny

Staff Alumni
:tantrum:

my cat is called Trouble...... and my TroubsyWoubsyCuteyWuteyBabyWaby is the cutest cat in the whole wide world :unsure:

Robin knows this.. and he also knows how much grief i'll give him for this thread :laugh:

blue542

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Troubsey has competition I see.

Yes Madz, there are a few of us who have met Robin, and he is even more charming in person than he is online. Except when he's intentionally getting Jenny rialed up!

BrokenPieces

Jenny said:
:tantrum:

my cat is called Trouble...... and my TroubsyWoubsyCuteyWuteyBabyWaby is the cutest cat in the whole wide world :unsure:

Robin knows this.. and he also knows how much grief i'll give him for this thread :laugh:
and i know you will jenny...I am rooting for you....hehhehe

BP

Jenny

Staff Alumni
as if it's not bad enough that Robin created a "Trouble Shooting" forum.. he now goes and posts a picture of a cat that is NOWHERE near as cute as my Troubsy

:mad:

:ban: !!

Hazibell

ah i seeeeeeeeee hehe
cool :D hehe robin is evil online :tongue: just wondered if he was evil too lol...
awwwww trouble shooting that is pure evilness lol
poor trouble hehe

R

Robin

Jenny said:
as if it's not bad enough that Robin created a "Trouble Shooting" forum.. he now goes and posts a picture of a cat that is NOWHERE near as cute as my Troubsy

:mad:

:ban: !!
I keep waking up and signing into the forum expecting Jenny to have changed it to Robinshooting forum lol
:massmoon:

S

SteakAndChips

:D lol....... hehe..... putting ideas into her head now lol.... would she think of doing something like that :rolleyes:

xoxox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00