cutter instinct... trigger is pos

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Vampira.Book, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vampira.Book

Vampira.Book Well-Known Member

I don't know why it happened it just did, it was an impulse then next thing I knew I was cleaning up blood...
  2. cayzira

cayzira Well-Known Member

You ok, I know how scary it is when it just happens and you don't remember chosing to do it. You ok? Wer'e all here for you
  3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

sometimes its like we have no control over these impluses, like we get posessed to do it. dont worry hun :hug:
  4. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

Hey, are you doin ok? Sometimes stuff like this happens. we just gotta pick ourselves up. and start again. <3 good luck
  5. Ella

Ella Well-Known Member

Take care of those cuts, hey. :hug:
  6. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Hope you are ok, and yes it is weird.

7. Vampira.Book

I am ok, just shaken up quite a bit.
  8. Abby Rose

Abby Rose Well-Known Member

I have done that to myself many times, mostly just as a reflex to a thought or an event. Sometimes I do it just for the sake of doing it, but no matter for what reason you do it I find that the trigger always passes and it is never worth the action. I am very glad to year that you are o.k. though.
  9. Vampira.Book

I am supposed to be Ms.Perfect @ my school I'm not like this! I'm not a cutter, I am the happiest girl in the universe
  10. Abby Rose

Abby Rose Well-Known Member

It doesn’t matter what you are supposed to be in the eyes of others, all that matters is that you are healthy and happy. Everyone feels pressure in their lives, but in the end all you have to answer to is yourself, and you have to do what is right for you even if that means not conforming to a persona others believe you to be. Even if it means letting others down, you have to take care of yourself, and besides anyone who would rather have you pretend to be happy instead of actually being happy, is someone you should not be looking towards approval anyway.
  11. Vampira.Book

your right, it's just hard when people have always approved of you then to have one little mistake be able to change all of that.
  12. Nessa Doll

Nessa Doll Member

I'm here anytime you need me. You doing ok? *huggles* I hope so:sad: Love Nessa xoxoxoxoxo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.