1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cutter

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Scully, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I've tried so many things more lately to make my life better. I go to the psy, follow my treatment. Find ER financial aids here and there. But there's always something. On december 1, I re-registered to the pole employment. I discovered today I wasn't registered! I had to do it in ER today. I won't touch anything before one two months now. I'm a burden for my partner. He doesn't tell me so but says he's FED up with paying. I do all I can, all is clean here, dishes, laundry. I'm not his partner. I don't have that feeling. There's nothing more I can do! After a life of shit, that all it's too much. I'm exhausted. Physically too. Plus I took kgs due to the
    new treatment. I'm fat and ugly.
    And xmas coming. No family. Just my partner who doesn't really love me. I so want to meet my true father.
    I don't know what else to do. I'm an ugly wreck. I'm gonna cut after my beer. I shouldn't have been borne.
    I don't know how much longer I can hold like that.

2. Blanca

Blanca Well-Known Member

:blub: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Please hang in there.........I know you're gonna ask me what for........I answer that myself to anyone who says it to me.......MAYBE,maybe someday there will be a reason........maybe.........and this maybe is worth everything.......for now.........

I am here for you,going through the same bs today.........

3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

Aww I'm so sorry you're having a hard time...:console::hug:

have you told your partner what you're feeling? Like that you feel inadequate as a partner because you have no job?

Christmas can be a hard time for alot of people...including me...

4. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I was in sick leave for 7 months after I was fired (after harrassment, disrespect etc..). I ended up in depression. Now i have to register again because they cut me my indemnities. Because not enough hours of work. Because my fucker employer cancelled many hours. Where's justice, where're the laws for them?

I used to love xmas, but now, no music, no singing. No family. It's become so
    material. I hate it. Plus I miss to know who's my Dad.

I was diagnosed BPD some weeks ago. So to work... I burn out easily. If I don't do something I love, and work with people I love, or like. I'm very authentic, and I can't stand hypocrisy. I don't understand small talk, and licking asses "normal" people do.

5. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I'm like you when it comes to work...I dont do ass licking, gossip etc...I have to like the people I work with and I have to like the job I'm doing otherwise I can't focus on the job...and because of my anxiety I end up burning myself up in just a few months....

The system sucks in so many areas its not funny...

6. whereorwhen

whereorwhen Member

Please hang in there. This is such a difficult time of year, but it will pass.

7. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

That's what I'm trying to tell myself. But I won't be alone. Normally. This is better than being alone. I'm a little better now. I have BDP, and sort of impulsive reaction to my dysphoria. Anyways... I'm a loser. Thanks for replying all, until next time :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.