Cutter

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cutter, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cutter

Cutter Member

I am wondering what reason I have to stop myself from opening my veins in twelve hours. I feel like such a burden to everyone and my life was shattered, then I picked up the pieces...only to have the hopeless notion that it can be shattered again....

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hi and welcome. what's going on that has brought you to this low point in your life? if you'd like to share i'm happy to listen.

3. Cutter

Cutter Member

I dont really know where to start

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

you can start anywhere, wherever it's easiest i guess. how long have you been feeling suicidal? why did you decide tonight would be the night? do you have the support of friends or family? how do you feel about finding this site? we're all here to support you as you struggle with these feelings. we've all been there. you are not alone anymore.

5. Cutter

Cutter Member

I find myself sitting here with a cut throat and a lot of diazepam and in twelve hours I want to die...everything is to hard...an i start there

6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i hope you can set the pills aside for a bit and consider your other options. when we are depressed it seems like we don't have other choices, that suicide is the only thing that makes sense, but that is the illness speaking. there are always other options. have you been diagnosed with depression or another mental health issue? it's pretty common among people who feel suicidal. myself, i'm bipolar. i struggle with feeling suicidal alot. it comes around in circles for me. sometimes i'm up, often i'm down. rarely am i stable and in the middle.

7. Cutter

Cutter Member

Epilepti...brought on by surges in emotions. Its a little difficult to explain. I am just waiting for the shops to open so i an get some tarpaulin

EDIT
    I dont want to leave a mess for whoever finds me

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2010
  8. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hey cutter how are you doing. i hope you reconsider your plan. i know the urges are strong but you don't have to act on them. it's still possible to get some help. you can call the crisis line or go to the ER. they will look after you until you start to feel better. the pain does go away, i promise.

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Cutter. Please don't harm yourself. Why do you want to cut yourself so badly? What is causing you such pain?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.