Cuttin out anger

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by WhyMeWhy, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Ihave peole aroud me who treat me badly and make me angry, so I just now cut my right hand up.... I may not stop there. I don't now what else to do.
    I'm an emotional wreck. Sorry to bother you:mad:

2. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

The cosequences:

The blood was flowing heavily, & of course paramedics were called on me. I just spent a week and a half in a "treatment facility" where I learned that it's really not worth it. Being locked in w/ ppl who have all sorts of different perobs like severe depression & delusions of granduer. It was no fun let me tell you. I made a new freind, but he has lots of probs(schizophrenia, addiction, etc.). Still he is in that facility, but I'm hopin we can meet up outside the lock up to become good buddies(which I am sorely in need of). Long story short....

Do not cut yourself up, try & stay in control of your emotions, no matter what you have to do(i.e. drugs/therapy/counseling/medication.

P.S. Were you all glad to have a break from me? :lol:

3. riz

riz Senior Member

I'm so sorry that you had to go through that.
    I've never gotten discovered so I've never been put away.

I was definitely not glad to have a break from you, so don't even joke!!
    You're a great person, and having your unique perspective on recovery around here will surely help!

Hope you're feeling better!
    With love, :lips:
    RiZ

4. incombustible2000

incombustible2000 Well-Known Member

atleast you made a good friend out of the situation that is great news, maybe that will help change things for you... glad you are okay now. Or atleast you are hanging in there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.