Cutting again and for what?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Random21, Aug 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Random21

Random21 Member

I posted just now on relationships forum but wanted to post here. For one its stopping me from cutting for the moment. This sucks. I haven't cut this much since middle school. I had a relapse last year and cut too deep needed stiches. Normally its just more superficial cuts. The worst was he relapse was due to my g/f emotionally cheating on me. And now we still live together she broke up with me and started a reltionship with the same guy. I can't deal. Can't leave and niether can she we are literally broke.

I can't stop cutting. I just came from in patient and now am in out patient. TO crazy to work am on temporary disability. I can't avoid her and don't want too. I keep cutting. Im so afraid ill go for my arteries. Because they are so close to the surface of my skin they actually pop up and u ca see my pulse beat. ITs so tempting. I just want to hurt and numb and not think about this. I can't stand it.

2. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

Hopefully the feeling will pass. I'm here if you want to talk till then.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

im sorry you are feeling so down :hug: I am here if you need to talk :hug:

4. Belle22

Belle22 New Member

I am going through the same thing.* I started cutting and pulling my hair out when I was 15.* I am now 26 and I relapse often. I was hospitalized recently and am seeing out patient therapy.* Most recently I cut the tops of my forearms and everyone is asking about it.* I decided that I love the release of the pain too much.* I felt like cutting the other day so I went and pierced the back of my neck three times.* It felt awesome. I hope you find a way to deal with your living situation and find ways to heal. You aren't alone in the way you are feeling. I'll be thinking about you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.