Cutting again and for what?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Random21, Aug 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Random21

Random21 Member

I posted just now on relationships forum but wanted to post here. For one its stopping me from cutting for the moment. This sucks. I haven't cut this much since middle school. I had a relapse last year and cut too deep needed stiches. Normally its just more superficial cuts. The worst was he relapse was due to my g/f emotionally cheating on me. And now we still live together she broke up with me and started a reltionship with the same guy. I can't deal. Can't leave and niether can she we are literally broke.

I can't stop cutting. I just came from in patient and now am in out patient. TO crazy to work am on temporary disability. I can't avoid her and don't want too. I keep cutting. Im so afraid ill go for my arteries. Because they are so close to the surface of my skin they actually pop up and u ca see my pulse beat. ITs so tempting. I just want to hurt and numb and not think about this. I can't stand it.

2. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

Hopefully the feeling will pass. I'm here if you want to talk till then.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

im sorry you are feeling so down :hug: I am here if you need to talk :hug:

4. Belle22

Belle22 New Member

I am going through the same thing.* I started cutting and pulling my hair out when I was 15.* I am now 26 and I relapse often. I was hospitalized recently and am seeing out patient therapy.* Most recently I cut the tops of my forearms and everyone is asking about it.* I decided that I love the release of the pain too much.* I felt like cutting the other day so I went and pierced the back of my neck three times.* It felt awesome. I hope you find a way to deal with your living situation and find ways to heal. You aren't alone in the way you are feeling. I'll be thinking about you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.