cutting again

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Anti-EmoKid 287, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. last week i cut myself again after over 2 years of being clean.

2. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

((((((( anti-emokid 287 )))))))

we're here if you wanna talk about it.

3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I'm sorry to hear the urges got the better of you. But you have proven to yourself that you could stop. 2 years is a very long time. Don't let this one slip up stop you, from trying to stop again.

You have it in you to stop :) Good luck hun, and you can always PM me if you need to talk :)

:hug:

4. tourniquet

tourniquet Active Member

i know how it feels to go a long time without cutting then giving in to an urge.
    i hadnt cut for nearly 3 years until this summer when stress got the better of me. Im not regularly cutting like i used to. so far its been once every 2 weeks when everything gets on top of me and i breakdown. i tend to cut where i cannot see it constantly so im not reminded and given more urges.

i always thought i would get over my depression and self harm eventually,i guess it lives in all of us for the rest of our lives.

always here for anyone that needs to talk, because most of the time i need that someone to talk to aswell

take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.