Cutting because of jealousy and envy...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Kai Nashi, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kai Nashi

Kai Nashi Well-Known Member

So today I was at school, waiting for class to start and sitting on the bench with my friends. The morning was going good, until they started talking about my best friend that i like and her boyfriend, and how they can get pretty sexual when alone and just hearing all of this made me so FUCKING pissed and sad at the same time, I was SO jealous and shit, and I felt like I was going to after I pretty much went to the school bathroom and started <mod edit>..

I really can't fucking take this anymore. Whenever I get jealous and shit, ESPECIALLY around and about her and her boyfriend, I have urges to <mod edit>. It go so bad that I usually will end up <mod edit> her that I will <mod edit> myself if she mentions him, and yes, I know that is VERY wrong but I just can't help it I just want her to shut up about him...I am such a fucking shitty friend am I right? I will also whine about not having a relationship and being lonely and shit and how I am going to<mod edit> because of it... But jealousy seems to be the biggest trigger that makes me fucking <mod edit>, and I don't know what to do...
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2014
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I understand that you are down but you are a deserving person who need support from this site. Relationship and jealousy is hard. You are important and please do not harm yourself. You can PM need anytime and I am willing to talk in private and try to help you. You are young and have the rest of your life to live which is more important. Please take care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.