Cutting Edge

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by qwerty098, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qwerty098

qwerty098 Active Member

I keep cutting and i tell my friends and i dunno they just seem to g OK. i tell them so maybe they could comfort me. I might sound selfish ... it's just life in genral is a pain...

If i cut i feel a failure. i am a faiure. if i dont cut i feel like i have something missing in my life... =[

I can't win in this life.. can somebosy help? please
  2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

hi, i´m jane doe and you can pm me whenever you need it. may be your friends think that you do it to call they attention, try not to tell them to see if they ask for it later. that way you won`t be selfish,and you`ll see how much they care about you
  3. blade

blade Well-Known Member

i used to b like that.
    ur not a failur
    u just have to have a little faith in ur self ....
  4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

like jane said..
    they may think you're attention seeking..
    but we have to realise that these people most likely have no idea why you cut or how you feel.
    Tell someone other than your firends.
  5. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Hey sorry your having such a hard time.i agree with what the others have said is all possible.Though my guess is your friends may not know how to react to you and that may be why they are how they are.They may simply not know what to say,what to do.i guess its hard for both the self harmer and the friends......well ive been in both positions and thats been my experience anyhow.But if you ever want to talk to someone else who has cut before and still struggles to resist it or you just want someone to listen please feel free to private message me anytime and also keep posting if you find it helps to get things out.Please try and keep safe.
  6. Myself

Myself Active Member

I agree with Jane Doe. I haven't beena round long enough to know much about anyone here, but, I dunno, people say I understand a lot more than I should at my age, so, yeah. You can talk to me about it. And, yeah, they might think you just want attetion, so maybe you could stop telling them and see if they ask about it. If they don't, I'd tell somebody else(Which realy is something you should do anyway.) and hope they'll listen. Sometimes you find good friends in strange places. Metaphoricly speaking. You just got to hope that somebody'll help with whatever you're going through. And maybe laugh a little.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.