Cutting hairs

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Hurted, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I am male, but i have very long hairs. I haven't cut them for at least 2 years.
    In last 6 months i've been having strong urge to cut them. Should i do it? I know that my haircut is ugly, but i am afraid that i would look even worse with short hairs...
  2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

on a personal note, i prefer men with long hair to short hair, but its totally up to you what you do with your hair.
  3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I've always thought that both styles can look very good. Whatever the length, it seems to work best when the guy is pleased/comfortable with the length himself.

The guys I know with really short hair have very traditional backgrounds and/or jobs. The ones with longer hair are often involved in some sort of creative thinking process (art, writing, physics research). And there are always both styles in all groups, anyway.

If you take the plunge and cut it and don't like it, at the very worst, it's only a matter of time until it grows long again, right? I'm sure you'll make a good choice.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I think you should do whatever you feel comfortable with.

It's up to personal preferance really.
  5. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting.

I know that this question is very stupid. :)
  6. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Heya, I don't think this was a stupid question at all. I usually like to find out what others think...It helps me review my own ideas or even come up with new ones. (It was NOT a stupid question!)
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I vote both:: I had long hair down to the middle of my back until I was in my thirties, Now I have my hair really short to the scalp..I have grown accustom to it being this short and it is a hell of alot easier to take care reason I cut it so short was because my brother in law was going thru chemo and lost all his hair.. He was self concouis about it so I cut mine really short to show him it was no big deal..
  8. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

i prefer guys with short hair.
    i would never date someone with longer hair then me.
    but do what you want to do, not everyone else.:unsure:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.