cutting my life away...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Lee :), Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lee :)

Lee :) Active Member

I want to stop. My sheets are stained red and im all ot of tears... i want to stop but i cant :( i feel as though ive wasted my childhood, cutting for so long. I cant wear shorts in summer and i cant swim and i can barely leave the house... i dont know what to do anymore... im really scared :(

2. aqua

aqua Banned Member

I wish I had the right words to tell you or help you, I am a cutter I have been since I was a kid, I know how scary it can get, i am sorry you are going through this, there are times i use other things to feel the pain, sometimes it helps sometimes it doesn't , i place ice cubes on where i want to cut so i feel the stink of the cold, or use a rubber band on my wrist and pull it so it snaps on my wrist and i feel the sting. i just wanted to let you know also that you are not alone, i wish i had the answer for you.

3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Hello.
    What professional help have you sought out to stop hurting yourself? Sometimes, if you can't stop on your own, you need assistance to begin your road toward wellness.

4. Lee :)

Thanks guys I've used the rubber band on my wrist but it doesn't give me the same relief... As for professional help I've been in counselling for a while but it always.makes me feel worse idk what I can do, Thankyou for your kind messages

5. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

I know what you mean Lee, It does not give me the same relief either.

Stay Strong. If you ever need to talk I am here for you.

-Special Agent Gibbs

6. Lee :)

Yeah nothing is the same but I need to find something else quick I can't cope anymore.. Im sorry to hear about your struggles I will try to stay strong but you have to as well

7. RainbowRose

RainbowRose New Member

I've cut on and off for about 8 years now and it's always when it seems that everything in my life is going wrong that I turn back to it. This past year has been the worst one yet. If you want to talk some time let me know :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.