cutting to remove plastic fat

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by morning rush, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

yea the weirdest dream ever...I dreamt I had to cut myself ...and then I could feel hard lumps on my legs so I would cut and press so the fat would come out and then cubes, or pieces of plastic (that were supposed to be fat) would be pulled out...then my legs were all thin and i continued to do that...

really weird...

2. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Jeez... I keep seeing this post and thinking: "have I had a dream like that?" - I think I have, actually.
    I've never looked into what it meant, really.
    Now I'm curious though...

3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I know its creepy...my mom said that maybe I'm eliminating bad energies from my body, or all those negative stuff in my life...cutting out the bad? maybe I dunno

4. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

well, I asked a friend who is really into translating dreams and she said that the act of cutting something from your body is a type of metaphor for eliminating something negative about yourself. Usually a bad habit that you have or a relationship that is harmful to yourself emotionally or physically...

Also- the fact that what is coming out of your body is something that does not belong is a metaphor for you-needing to explore a new perspective in life.

So... removing something from your body-- all over can mean out with the old and in the the new-- time to be a new person and to try new things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.