cutting (TRIGGERING)

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by troubledprincess, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

my family are so let down by me cutting but i feel that it is a relese but they dont get it so now i have had to start doing it where they cant see it but tonight i did not think and ended up doing my arms my famliy is going to hate me my grandad is going to think the only reason i wanted him to take my son tonight is so i could cut that aint true but each time i do it i keep going deeper and deeper but in a way i wish i went down too far i cant deal with myself anymore i just wanna leave this place forever
  2. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

So sorry,its so hard for others to understand,i sh myself so i do understand,what made you sh tonight.
  3. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

i just seemed to hit a big low and cant seem to get put from it i cant stop cutting i have cut every where tonight
  4. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

I understand like i said i sh aswell is there anything you can do right now to stop,or can you tell me more,i might help.
  5. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

i feel the same as you do dirty.
    hmm maybe you should try doing yoga
    or take a nice warm bath :]
    that always seems to help calm me down.
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Since they are family, they should be understanding and open minded but it's never that straight forward. Try not to let their reactions and feelings get you down.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.