cutting up!

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by red_trail, Jan 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. red_trail

red_trail Active Member

and i cant stop. its like an emotion, but it will not let me stop doing it. I have been at home since 11 o clock when my exam finished and of course feelings like i failed it has made me sop much damn worse and Im cutting like my skin is a piecer of paper. (crap analogy actually...) but i CANT CANT stop it becuase my inner self wants to do it although I dont... i have two people. Me and an Intruder and the Intruder wants me to destroy myself, although I dont...

How do i make it stop???

much love xx
  2. willgethere

willgethere Well-Known Member

I am sorry you are hurting so much.
    I am not really sure if you can stop until you are truely ready, truely honest with yourself that you want to and can stop.

Do you have any hobbies that can distract you? I have found things like painting by numbers or scrapbooking can help as it is focusing all my negative energy into making and producing something that is positive and can look back on and say that I did that.
  3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Can you go out? Get some company? Call the doctor? Do something positive you enjoy?

I know what you mean about two people, but you are stronger than the intruder honey, so fight as hard as you can
  4. Lost Disciple

Lost Disciple Well-Known Member

I would suggest finding a way to be around other people. It doesn't always make me stop, but it makes me be a lot more careful when I have to.

It's as good as anything else, right?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.