Cutting wrists

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by sad panda, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sad panda

sad panda Well-Known Member

this is the way i wanted to do it, but i'm sooo sure it's gonna fail and i heard it's really really really painful if it does.. has anyone survived this that can say if it is or not?
  2. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Of course it hurts, and yes people survive. Mostly because they do it since they know they can and don't really want to go. It also depends on how you do it. You know though, that this is a support forum. You can't go around asking for the best way to kill yourself.
  3. sad panda

Yeah, I realise this is a pro-life forum, but I thought this question would be allowed since it was sort of one discouraging suicide.. idk.
  4. Confusticated

i'm sorry, however I fail to see how it's discouraging.
  5. sad panda

Thought that was kinda discouraging..
  6. Confusticated

The question you asked was far from discouraging. It was asking if it would work or not, so you could essentially kill yourself.
  7. sad panda

I really think you misunderstood what I was asking. I wasn't asking if it would succeed or how to make it succeed, I was asking if it was actually as painful as I thought it was. Either way, yeah.. question was kind of a bad one to ask, sorry.
  8. Confusticated

Do not apologise when there is nothing to apologise for =]
    Just try to refrain from asking questions like that, especially without a trigger warning.
  9. Confusticated

And yes, it would hurt a lot.
  10. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

But I guess if someone is in that much pain it wouldn't be all that different to everyday feelings...sorry if that's triggering :(
  11. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Yes it will hurt very much and it takes long time before you really start to die. Long time to wait it. My wrists still hurt after years because of it. When I try lift something up or cold weather or many other things. Sometimes even if I do not do anything, there is still pain on my wrists.
  12. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

this is my wish way to do it...I try to do it once when I was 14 (before 8 years)...I mean I just barly started and become so painful...and change my mind...I donno what if I countinued...and I didnt move my hand after that for 3 months from pain...anyway...its still my fav. way...but scared of the pain & blood that it cause..
  13. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

very true. :(
  14. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Well emotional pain and physical pain are very different...

It does hurt quite alot, afterwards especially with tendon/nerve damage and whatnot, really wouldn't recommend it.

Hope you can find some support here so you don't feel the need to try :heart:
  15. melosine

melosine Active Member

I tried to do it today, but I failed. I couldnt press hard enough and the thought of blood just sickens me. Are there any other suicidal gestures like cutting wrists?
  16. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

melosine we won't be giving suggestions on how to end your life :). Have you thought of trying to get help?(Don't like being hypocritical :()
  17. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Ya can hit certain nerves or something loose use of ya arm ive also read it aint real affective as viens will clot sometimes to stop bleeding basically alot of pain for fck all as opposed to going to gp for help
  18. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm going to close this thread since the question has been answered, and there are people asking for ideas.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.