cutting

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by GoldenPsych, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

i tried to cut my self so that i would end every thing tonight! obviously it didn't work as i am writing this. I think a neighbour called an ambulance. i had about 5 cops and 2 paramedics in my flat. i was told that i tried to get out the ambulance while it was moving at 40mph by opening door. I asked for help tonight and nothing. So why do i bother!

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

How did your neigbour find out, are you sure you tried to get out, I thought there'd be someone in there with you. Please stay same, and never cut yourself like that again, they should have followed it up with a psychiatrist.

3. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Apparantly they will write to me. I have seen one there before and he was good. But dont know if it would be him that i see again. There was someone in the back with me. I was intent on getting out and not going. In the end the guy strapped me to a stretcher. I didn't want to go to hospital last night. They said if i didn't go I'd have to go with the police as they were there also. I didn't know that they could force me to go. The cuts weren't life threatening, got stitches in one and sterostips and glue on the other.
    I was meant to go see a counnsellor today, however, I missed my appointment and I still have to pay for it, not happy about that. I don't want to tell her though. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and 2 counselling appointments next week.
    I feel like I am in a downward spiral and I can't get out of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.