Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by _jen_, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _jen_

_jen_ Member

So i cut parents found out and went on about how im attention seeking...they dont seem to realise that I have been hiding it for 4 years - so how the hell am i looking for attention?!?!

It would be nice to have some support as i try and stop doing this, instead my family cannot do anything but judge me:sad:
  2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Families can be like that, unfortunately..You'll find tons of support here..My PM box is open if you need to talk. xx
  3. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

Sometimes when people can't figure out someone else's negative feelings or if they can't understand why someone would self injure they chalk it up to 'angst' or 'attention seeking'.
    It must be very hard for you to deal with them writing you off and making premature judgements about you. It's wonderful that you are trying to stop after four years of dealing with this.
    If you ever need to talk pm me.
  4. _jen_

_jen_ Member

Thankyou for your replies...well i got kicked outa home last night.

I couldnt take them judging and being dickheads to me anymore, so i kinda flipped out and was shown the door.

My problems are a lot more than "self harm", but they cant even understand that...what hope do i have :(

ARGHHHHHHHHHH fucksake
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.