Cutting

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Scully, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I haven't cut for months, and since that http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?t=89992 happened, I want to cut again. I have resisted it so far but tonight I feel very anxious and empty, I'm alone with my lovey and my teddy bear, and that's really not enough. I wish there was someone with me :(

2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I cut

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i know what it's like to have that overwhelming urge to cut. sometimes it seems like it's the only release that will work. i want to congratulate you for resisting so long, you should give yourself a pat on the back. now it's time to start again. you can get through this without starting to cut again. do you try any distractions. i find holding ice works for me. that and tearing up paper. anything physical to get the intensity of the emotions out. i believe that you will stop cutting when you are ready. you can do it.

4. Ronny

Ronny Banned Member

That was a silly thing to do Dana! I read about what happened with you and that's just horrible and you have my sympathy but please be strong and take care of yourself. hugs :)

5. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I know I already hate myself for doing so.

6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

don't hate yourself. you did your best and that's all we can ask of ourselves. just recommit yourself to not cutting. i believe in you.

7. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

You are the only one.

8. Ronny

Ronny Banned Member

nuh uh make that two! :)

9. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

:) thanks guys <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.