Cyanide.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by CyanideTripp, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CyanideTripp

CyanideTripp Member

Hey there.

I'd like to be called Cyanide on this site. I'm trying to keep it under wraps in case my family or friends look up my other emails/names.
    I'm 24 and I'm not sure what I am... doctors have given me diagnoses of so many different things...Borderline, Schizophrenic, GAD, SAD, Severe Depression....

They all mean the same thing to me. I don't think the same way other people do, and I'm hoping to find some friends here that I can be totally open with. People I can talk to without having to stop and think about every response, worrying that I'm going to offend someone or they'll just label me crazy, laugh and move on.

I've been suicidal for about ten years and for a while I thought it was getting better, lately it's just been getting worse. There's no real reason... I don't know I thought talking to other people who have had these feelings might help me figure it out.

So I look forward to meeting some new people and hopefully I can get and give some support here.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi and glad you are reaching out for support Hugs to you

3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

welcome to the forums :)

4. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Welcome

5. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Hello x

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums..There are plenty of people here who feel the same way you do..

7. CyanideTripp

CyanideTripp Member

Thank you all for the welcome. :)

8. kobie76

kobie76 Well-Known Member

Hi Cyanide, welcome to SF :)

9. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

welcome back, here anytime you want to talk.

10. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. Glad you found us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.