Discussion in 'Therapy and Medication' started by Smashed__, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Smashed__

Smashed__ Well-Known Member

I took this a long time ago, and for anyone THINKING of taking it..think hard. It didn't help with my depression and I temporarily lost the use of my legs. After it was out of my system, I was fine again. It isn't recommended for minors but It was recommended to me by phsycologist.
  2. cassandra

cassandra Anitiquities Friend

sorry, double posted
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2007
  3. cassandra

cassandra Anitiquities Friend

I took it for a month and as a female it wrecked my hair on my face, breakouts, wrecked my monthly cycle. This took about 5 weeks. Not as bad as Smashed_, but also bad experience.
  4. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Im on it now. hasnt helped at all, pieces of shit. when i was on zoloft the only side effects it had on me was sexual ones erm heh probably shouldnt say them. but thats really bad what happened to you both.
  5. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Im taking 120mg Cymbalta per day and it should help me, but i dont know if it really does :( .Also taken an anti psychotic, mood stabilizer, Rivotril, ethumina and/or diazepan.
  6. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

Zany side effects! My doc was considering cymbalta, but my insurance doesn't cover it, I think, so we went with something else. Now I'm really glad!