Cyrus (the virus)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pit, Feb 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Does looking at or listening to Myley Cyrus make anybody suicidal? My hopes and good feelings are dashed every time I'm exposed to her.
  2. Hotwaffles

Hotwaffles Member

No, but it makes me want to strangle the nearest person. :)
  3. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

same here!!
  4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Can't believe I'm admitting this but I have Miley Cyrus on my iPod, the shame lol.
  5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

6. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

ok. sorry. she is just a kid, but i am overwhelmed by waves of nausea when i hear or see her. . . . .
  7. Vanq

Vanq Active Member

Dunno who she is, actually. When I read the thread title, Con Air was the first thing to come to mind.
  8. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

yeah i was thinking of Con Air as well.
    great movie btw.
  9. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i thought that too lol

and Claire, shame on you :tongue:
  10. Rachel123

Rachel123 Well-Known Member

Hahaha She is a guilty pleasure of mine. Some of her songs are catchy!! lol :)
  11. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

Hmm, I've never heard more than a second or two of her music, but she sounded like just another fungible pop star, enjoying her fifteen minutes of fame on her way to a career of tabloid silliness and rehab stints. Nothing I'd ever particularly choose to listen to, but hardly enough to send me into a depressive/suicidal funk should I get some exposure to it. After all, "talent" (to use the term loosely) of her sort has been coming and going on the pop music scene since at least the late 1940s, so doubtless in a year or two she'll be gone and they'll be somebody else, equally as popular and equally as vapid.

Hell, on the bright side, she couldn't be any worse a singer than her father, could she? At least she doesn't have a mullet, does she?

Patrick, (Who knows that a mullet is "all business in the front and all party in the back." :tongue: )
  12. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

Maybe it has back masking to give you negative feelings? Just a thought
  13. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I like Miley but I'm not too keen on Hannah Montana. I'm just a big kid at heart :shy:.

I do love Con Air though :biggrin:.
  14. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I think she's cute :unsure:
  15. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

I was one of her greatest fans ever since the show came out, and im a guy. I watched every episode of hannah montana and even luckily got a ticket to one of her sold out north american concerts. I even fell in love with some of her music, and i always kept up on the latest details of her life, like her mileymandy show on youtube.

Things have changed though, miley cyrus is proof that not everything is what you thought it was. You thought she was all innocent and clean but she really wasnt. I slowly grew psychopathically raged at her ever since she started becoming more sluttier(online racy photos, etc.). I tried to have hope for her, but ive grown to realize she is just a talentless, fake, dumb, selfish whore. It really is a sad story.
  16. crookxshanks

maybe the fact that shes doing those racier photos etc is to appeal to a different market as miley cyrus. i mean isnt she allowed to grow up and appeal to a different audience. yes she can still be hannah montana because she looks so different but surely the way she is acting now is to do put as much distance between her and hannah montana as possible. and if she was so talentless would hannah montana really have been so popular?
  17. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

I guess if your saying looking at a 16 year old trying to show off her tits and sex appeal is cool then so be it. She shouldn't feel the need to free herself of what people think, that just shows lack of confidence. Or she is all about money and does what her producers tell her to do all just for money. Have you ever even given thought to how such a stupid minded 16 year old could accomplish all she has?

Whats funny is, I bought piano scores of her hannah montana songs from a music shop to learn on piano, and more than half the songs(lets say around 80%) say at the top right of the page "written by 'random name'" and "produced by 'random name.'" Is that enough to prove to you she doesn't have the talent to write a single or a decent song for that matter? Truth is, she is manufactured, and apparently manufactured so well that everyone believes she is some sort of pop god these days.

Can you honestly imagine her sitting in a room, with a guitar and practicing riffs to a song she is actually creating? No. so peace.
  18. crookxshanks

i dont know much about miley cyrus. i didnt even know she was that old. actually thought she was older. i was just writing a thought down thats all. im sorry for being so wrong. for the record i dont think its right at all and if thats what shes doing then it isnt fair on her hannah montana audience for her to be doing that as it sends out conflicting messages

im sorry for not realising all the facts and now that you have told me all the facts, from a miley cyrus fan yourself, i am very inclined to agree with you
  19. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

I don't care.

I can't be bothered by someone else's life. Sure, it's a shame how she influences dumb teen girls, but oh well, I'm not a dumb teen, or a girl, so I have nothing to worry about.
  20. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

i like miley.. but she is a whore.. omg
    she should be a rolemodel and she fails in that

if i had kids, i wont want my daughter to look or act like her

well, skanks rule the world i guess
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.