D-day. not sure.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lost_child, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

3 hours sleep since monday, not slept at all 2nite (this morning) i've done all the cleaning, ironing and sorted out my paperwork. this is the day that for so long i've been trying to avoid. one month before my 30th birthday. the day i call/ed d-day. I've feel like i have now admitted defeat accepted defeat. I've already taken some tablets, i know its going to be a slow process thought out the day. i'm not sure what else to do. i feel scarily calm. Does that mean the thoughts and the way i have felt about this day is true, it must be. its why i've never suceeded in an attempt before. This was something else G** wanted to control, the day I die. the only thing i thought I had control over and that was ending the life that was never mine.

2. SNX-Inutock

SNX-Inutock Member

I am a newbie but care to talk?

3. lost_child

thank you for the offer but i don't think there's anything left for me to be honest. sorry.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Lost Child you have already shown you are a fighter.. Don't give up now.. You have come along way since I first started reading your posts and replys..Keep fighting tooth and nail..It is not time for you to die..

5. lost_child

I don't kniow at the moment i feel very weak and pathetic. i have been taking tbalets and keep taking them not loads at once but every 20 minutes or so i automatically take anoterh 2. i don't know what to do at the moment. please can someone help, not ane though. sorry

6. misspassenger

misspassenger Member

just remember things can change and sometimes mostly the next day you feel better sometimes its the tablets making you feeel this way.. they have done me a bit... cut down slowly *hugs*

7. lost_child

I had to cancel my cpn appoitment. i just cant face it i dont have the ernhgy or feel well enough to make ti there. i'm shaking so much and my body keeps rcking. i'm strugglin to stay wake now. i think i need to rest but i'm scared too. i thuoght it would be tonight not aat midday. i don't know what to do. sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.