d-day

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lost_child, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I came into the crisis forum as tomorrow is d-day. i have been taken asprin to thin my blood ( I have problems with my blood clotting anyhow and not allowed to take asprin). I have it all planned, my flat mate is going away tomorrow nite she won't be home until Monday I don't get phone calls, I'm meant to see my counsellor on friday but she won't notice i'm missing. I have my blades and various tablets, I'm calm, I'm not scared, so why am I posting ~ do I want to die or just end this life i'm leading, these feelings, memories, voices in my head. I don't know I just can't see a future.

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

choosing to kill yourself and actually going through with it are hard things to make hun. you may see prepared but deep down i dont think you want to resort to it. PLease stay with us! :hug:

3. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

No dear. Please hold on, stay with us and tell us about it ok? You need to give yourself a chance and allow us to help you. Stay safe. Let us know how you are feeling alright? Take care... :hug:

4. lost_child

I don't know how I feel I'm confused so many questions but ones I know deep down won't ever be answered, I want to just hide away in my bed and never leave the house or see anyone, I have no intrests anymore, I have given up hoping on anything. I tried before to reach out for support and my hands (not by SF) were pushed away, I was burnt at both ends by supposed friends and family. I'm tired of living like this I can't seem to focus on anything other then death.

5. lost_child

The night falls
    the only light showing
    is that of my blade
    the blade I hold in my hand.

The cocktail of pills
    I've prepared
    are now laying on my bed
    one by one I begin to take.

The blade in my hand
    I start to cut
    deep and long
    this time nothing will go wrong.

I empty the bottle
    and start to take more
    drinking with a pint of water
    the pills sip into my blood, I feel faint.

I run the bath, warm to touch
    My body now bleeding from the cuts
    I close my eyes as the pills take affect
    My heart takes its last beat as I then fall asleep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.