Dad I never knew

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by zeroRegrets, Sep 3, 2010.

1. zeroRegrets

zeroRegrets New Member

My father commited suicide when i was 5 years old.

Who the hell can remember back to 5 years old. Between pictures and faint memories I have less than a few good moments in my head with him.

It has made me a stronger person no doubt. I deal with things in a way that most people get disguisted at. Someone dies, i say "They lived a good life... they were lucky. Im sure there glad its over"

But I can't help but think what I lost from not having a father. Though having one of the best mothers and older sisters in the world, i was raised without a father.

Kind of re-inforces my belief that there is no god. And I always seem to think about the point in life. So much pain and suffering in life for there to be a GOD. A sick disguisting being one must be to torchure us like this.

i guess thats it..

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

my father left us when i was 4 he decided to leave his 8kids and wife to live with another we were dead to him never came around we didn't exist
    ialways thought i would not have suffered so if he had stayed around life is cruel so dam cruel i am sorry you had to suffer so. The lost is still painful even when one is so young