Dad just lost his job.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SeperatedOne, Nov 19, 2010.

1. SeperatedOne

SeperatedOne Active Member

Again.
    This is gonna be so hard for me and my family this year,
    I'm falling apart, I prayed and hoped this would never happen but it has and I'm so scared,
    This has just put so much weight on my shoulders,
    I need to sell ALL of my old stuff,
    I need to get enough money for me and my siblings to get going then my parents can sort themselves out,
    I mean this year I want to see presents under our tree,
    I'm so scared we won't be able to pay for anything anymore and then we'll lose everything,
    My Dad was so upset when he told me,
    He told me to go to sleep and not to worry but I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight,
    I'm just so scared,
    I need to spend my money carefully and save.

I can't breathe.

2. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Really sorry to hear this. Hopefully your Dad will be able to find another job ASAP, although I know how difficult the chances are of that with the state of our country at the moment.

Try and keep your head held high. :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i know you feel this is your responsibility it is not Your father will take care of things call local services and see what is available to him It is kind you are willing to help out but you do not have to take this on okay let your parents find solutions here.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

that is so frightening but as others have said, your dad will take care of this...I know it does not feel that way now, but see what he can do and continue to tell us how you are feeling...big hugs, J