Dad

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Scully, May 25, 2010.

1. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Christopher Carl Carter, Dad, if you read that, know that I love you, and would like to meet you, to know you. I don't know what you were told by my family, really. I hurt a lot from not knowing you. PLease give me a sign of life. PLease :sadyes:

2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

It's so unfair, why life is so unfair!!!! I just wanna scream!!! I just wannnnnna cut!!!! Just to feel alive!!!! I hate this life!!!!! I hate it!!!!!

3. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:hug:

4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I am sorry to hear your family did something to make your father not be a part of your life.

However, do not cut Because the world gave you the shaft. Your body is not something that should be punished for things out of your control. Just hang in there, you will be fine.

5. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I need to let it out. I am FURIOUS. It's MYYYY father!

6. Forgotten_Man

Then let out your fury some other way. Scream, write, paint, run, play video games. Do not cut, it will only leave a reminder of your anger.

7. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I write already. I'm unable to scream, I just can't. I wish I could. I just dream of a hug.

8. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Hey hun you should Know me by now,ive been in a similar situation as you and although its hard,its something we all at sometime have too accept,sorry too be blunt but its a sad fact of life,just try too remember,whilst we are alive they are at peace now,it was there decision wether right or wrong,its us left behind that will love and tresure their memory forever,love ya x

9. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I'll accept it the day he dies. For now, I only keep hope to see him, again.

10. Forgotten_Man

:hugtackles: Sorry I cannot give you a real hug. I know there are plenty of times when I just want to lie in someone's arms. I hole me ehugs can put you at ease for a bit.

11. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Thank you :hug:

12. toffeekitten

toffeekitten Well-Known Member

Hey, I dont know my dad either, and I want to. hell, I have half brothers and sisters that I have never met, i doubt they even know I exist...I can understand where you are coming from, and the need to release it, but if you look at it this way...If you cut, you are letting your family and the ones who did this to you hurt you again. only it would be a physical pain this time. dont let them beat you, show them that you can be strong and better than them xxxx