• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • Hi - It is possible that I have figured out part of the problem with the donations. I believe that if you try to use paypal balance or your debit/credit card that should work now. Bank transfer still seems glitchy. If you try with a card and it fails please can you let me know? Fingers crossed that part is resolved though. Thanks so much for the support - Freya

Dad's birthday

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Would have been dad's birthday today :sad:
Stupid me went and bought a card.
Just seems so strange him not being here :sad:

Banned Member
It's not stupid. **gentle hug**

My father passed in 1996. I still buy him cards, and he was into lottery tickets...so i buy him a ticket, a card, write a note, and i stuff it in the hole under the vase on his grave.

I watch the tree that was planted near him, how it grows each year. I go and I talk to him. I cry. i yell. I apologize profusely to him.

It's not easy, hun. **hug**

Last edited by a moderator:

IV2010

No not stupid Terry.
the first year my Mum died I bought her a card and wrote on it..I still have it almost 8 years later
they will always be in our hearts *hug*

luka

i didnt have a father growing up and i was homeless, but my fallen mates in the army has always been in my mind, every anzac day my mates would go to the pub and buy a drink, we also buy a drink for our fallen comrades. its not stupid of you in any way, its just a way of you remembering your father, just as the same way i remember my mates

be happy with what you have, your father loved you and would wantyou to be happy :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$182.00
Goal
$255.00