• Yes, a daily one.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Yes, a weekly one.

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • No, doesn't sound like a good idea

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Why are you doing a poll thats Boo's job.

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
I just had an idea... I wanted to get an opinion on it. Does anybody like the idea of a daily history lesson. Like take a historical event that happened on that day and maybe discuss it? I've only recently realized how much I want to be a history teacher and I thought this might be good for me to "practice." Or it could be a weekly history lesson thing and we could discuss a chosen event and discuss throughout the week.

Tobes

I think it's a great idea. I for one wouldn't mind learning more about the past, and getting a chance to discuss it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZombiePringle

okay. seems like its leaning more towards the daily one. I'll probably start them up next week sometime and if there is more votes for a weekly one I will switch it to a weekly instead of daily.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I chose daily but after reading the replies here I wish I'd chosen weekly, I think it'd be interesting :)

chjones21

If you are stuck for topics I would like to know more about the ancient Egyptians; the French Revolution and Napoleon and Marat and all that lot and what happened after Napoleon was exiled and died; and coming more up to date I never understood what happened in Lebanon and who was fighting who and why.

...though I expect most people will want it to be more US-centric.

ZombiePringle

If you are stuck for topics I would like to know more about the ancient Egyptians; the French Revolution and Napoleon and Marat and all that lot and what happened after Napoleon was exiled and died; and coming more up to date I never understood what happened in Lebanon and who was fighting who and why.

...though I expect most people will want it to be more US-centric.
Nope not planning on focusing on the US. Plan mainly doing any history. It could either be focused on something that happened on a date from that week or a topic chosen by somebody as you did.

ZombiePringle

Now does anybody have any ideas on when I should start this? I like the egypt idea to start out with. I'm actually trying to research a link between the free masons, The illuminati and ancient egypt so its kind of good timing for me. And also if anybody has any info about it please post it or links for it when I start up the history thread. Now... another question. Should I do a seperate thread every week or keep all in one thread? Sorry for all the questions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00