Daily Hurt

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Bubblegum, Jan 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bubblegum

Bubblegum Guest

I wish i could change how i felt, I wish i could save myself from hurt, I wish i could just cut contact with you all, with you all. I can't, i want to so badly but i can't. Maybe i stick around to get hurt because im so use to it. Get myself into situations where im fully aware that i'll get hurt and i just let it happen. Im sick of it. Im sick of feeling like this and theres one way out and i'll get there. I don't give a fuck about it anymore, i know what coming. Maybe it will hurt people but i can't keep hurting like this, i just can't. I should of never of gotten close to people here, all its done is cause pain. So fuck it im done.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You need to take some real time away to take care of yourself. Not just stay out of chat, but away from everything that stresses you so much right now. I understand how you feel, because there are many times I have told myself it was time. I needed to go away and not come back. Somehow each time I found myself right back here, worried about everyone I have met and come to care for. I want you to care for you this time. Let us worry about each other here. When you feel better come back to us, if you feel it is the right thing to do, for you. Take care hun. :hug:

3. blub

blub Guest

Looks like i'm reading my own post, its odd, especially when someone said to me once to use the name bubblegum. I dunno, you shouldnt hide, you should be honest about what youre feeling to the once youre close with. And I'm sure if youll be honest, they will be honest too. Just dont cut contact suddenly without knowing, probly will worry a lot of people.
    take care :hug:

4. Bubblegum

Bubblegum Guest

I doubt it very much. It would be better to just completely disappeard, thats much better than being hurt every day. People don't even know it. They think they know when im hurting but they have no idea. The things they do or say hurt me so bad and i can't take it. I think its got to the stage where I have to do it. Just cut contact with everything. I can't take it anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.