DaJa Vu

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pip28, Jun 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pip28

Pip28 Well-Known Member

I haven't been on this forum for over a year now. During that time my life actually seemed to be improving, I have been making progress at work, with friends and I have even been reconciling with family.

Depression has come and gone, lasting only a few days' at a time so all in all it's been one of the more pleasant 12 months of my life.

Then a couple of weeks ago BANG! I haven't felt this low in a long long time, there was no trigger no warning it just came completely out of the blue, I now struggle just to roll out of bed each morning, I've been off work and a complete arse hole to friends, the suicidal thoughts are back stronger than ever.

I just don't see the point of even trying during better times when at the drop of a hat my life can become pointless and such a chore at any time, taking away all that I've achieved and improved:dispirited:.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun Hun there will be times yes when depression hits out of the blue but that is when you need to get you back into see doctor and get help even for the short term so you don't get to low again ok You nip the dam depression in the bud so to speak YOu know you can have years of good time you know now depression can be beat and this time it won't take as long ok

Make t hat call hun take care of things NOW ok hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.