Dam and blast it!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Deadatthirty, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadatthirty

Deadatthirty Member

within the last couple of months i've been attacked, drowned, ran over and the other day nearly electrocuted. I thought these would have finished me off, but *sigh* they have not. Still got the back half on the year to go. But at least i've lost my fear of death.

Stuart:biggrin:

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

So what happens in a years time. To go through all that and still be alive is unique.

3. Deadatthirty

Deadatthirty Member

:huh: or i get you now, i should'nt wait. i should do it now.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2007
  4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

What are you going to do. If it's something negative or bad then don't bother doing it.

5. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

Don't you just hate when that happens?

6. hwynym

hwynym Guest

within the last couple of months i've been attacked, drowned, ran over and the other day nearly electrocuted.

Well, I'd stay away from the family reunions from now on...was I you...

Smile- it's a little funny!

7. I'm tempted to say "pfft, I've had nearly just as worse" but seriously some of us are just lucky or had close shaves or someone just saves you when you need it.
    Let's just say I've nearly gotten smashed on my skull, nearly fallen to my doom, sucked under by strong currents, and electrocuted too many times to forget. But this takes the worst close shaves for me especially since I've landed my self in this part of the world, every so often being next to explosive devices that either have not exploded or do explode after I've left the spot, or explode just before I'm about to go right by them.
    I'm thankful for cell phones, if I didn't stop walking to say chat a bit, I don't know if I would be typing this now. And believe me, I don't like the idea of me in pieces.

But I too ask, everyday, why hasn't one of these finished me off yet. I hate it when things like this happen and then people tell me to be thankful that I'm alive. But one day, maybe my luck will run out.
    Until then, I'm going to be thankful and I'm going to curse about that time my skull didn't get smashed in, it's the only time someone actually pulled me out of the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.