Damage...

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by BornFree, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Its just over 2 years since my serious attempt, at the time they said I was lucky... There was no damage... Now found out I have liver damage... So now on top of the pain & my normal illness I now get to "enjoy" the effects of a damaged liver... There are after effects... There are always after effects...

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry Ditsy...but I also hope many people read this...how are you doing?

3. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

So sorry Ditsy. I had no obvious effects after an OD some years ago but think it must have damaged my liver.

4. bossman

bossman New Member

What effects are you experiencing? How do you know you have permanent liver damage?

5. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Ditsy,
    I am so very sorry, I hope treatment can help you with your pain/illness and liver damage.
    Take care
    Kate

6. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

That's why I am scared to OD on something that could certainly damage my liver. I was obsessed in taking a whole bottle of something that causes liver damage and the only way to get it out of my mind and resist temptation was to throw it away. I found immediate relief and I hope I will never want to do that again.

7. Funkenstein91

Funkenstein91 New Member

I'm in a similar boat right now. I've attempted suicide twice via OD over the past six years, and as of late I've noticed that my urine has an orange-tint to it, which according to several sites can be a symptom of liver damage. I'm waiting for my medical insurance to kick in to get some tests done.

8. Joe85

Joe85 Member

i am very sorry to hear that, i really wish i could offer you anything other than words.

9. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

A very good reminder that there are "after effects". I just wish it wasn't ringing loudly right now so I don't do it myself. it is very hard!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.