Damage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BornFree

Its just over 2 years since my serious attempt, at the time they said I was lucky... There was no damage... Now found out I have liver damage... So now on top of the pain & my normal illness I now get to "enjoy" the effects of a damaged liver... There are after effects... There are always after effects...

mpang123

That's why I am scared to OD on something that could certainly damage my liver. I was obsessed in taking a whole bottle of something that causes liver damage and the only way to get it out of my mind and resist temptation was to throw it away. I found immediate relief and I hope I will never want to do that again.

I'm in a similar boat right now. I've attempted suicide twice via OD over the past six years, and as of late I've noticed that my urine has an orange-tint to it, which according to several sites can be a symptom of liver damage. I'm waiting for my medical insurance to kick in to get some tests done.

Oceans

A very good reminder that there are "after effects". I just wish it wasn't ringing loudly right now so I don't do it myself. it is very hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00